** SAVE THE DATE - Lotus in the Peak 2022 - 10th Anniversary **

Any social or anti-social get togethers, track days, shows, stag nights etc. that may be of interest to members. The occational blast down the road, or trip down to the local.

Moderator: Board Moderators

richardw
Model: Elite S2.2 Automatic
Colour: Essex Blue
Year: 1981

Re: ** SAVE THE DATE - Lotus in the Peak 2022 - 10th Anniversary **

Post by richardw »

Sounds good to me

Cheers, Richard

shaunw
Senior Poster
Model: Esprit GT3
Colour: CALYPSO

Post by shaunw »

Ok so we need to see how many cars we have for the run, we will nedd about 9-10 to make it work: so far I've got
Shaun
Richard
Jerry
Phil
Met blu
Kev
Pete ( in Stu's car?
all booked on the classic run

Apologies if I've missed a name or two. If I have or if you've booked and haven't shared that you have yet please add. Once I've got 8 or more names I'll liaise with MLOC

Shaun

bash
Senior Poster
Model: Se, V8
Colour: white
Year: 1986

Post by bash »

I wasnt planning to go on the run because virtually every other weekend Im in the peak district with a walking group, I was just planning on turning up at chatsworth, but, if you are short I can book on to make it viable for the group.
Bash
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

bash
Senior Poster

Post by bash »

I wasnt planning on going on the run but just turn up at chatsworth because Im in the peak district virtually every other weekend with a walking group, but, if you need the numbers to make it viable for the group I could book on. Let me know.

Bash
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

KevW
Senior Poster
Model: Excel SE
Year: 1992

Post by KevW »

Just got confirmation today I've been granted the weekend off work so Claire and I are definitely up for the run
Kev W no.282

shaunw
Senior Poster

Post by shaunw »

Excellent news Kev. 8)

Shaun

shaunw
Senior Poster

Post by shaunw »

bash wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 23:17
I wasnt planning on going on the run but just turn up at chatsworth because Im in the peak district virtually every other weekend with a walking group, but, if you need the numbers to make it viable for the group I could book on. Let me know.

Bash
Will do. The More the merrier anyway Bash 8)

Shaun

bash
Senior Poster

Post by bash »

Ive booked on to the classic run.
Bash

Pete Boole
Senior Poster
Model: Elite
Colour: Monaco White
Year: 1974

Post by Pete Boole »

bash wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 16:40
Ive booked on to the classic run.
Bash
Good one!

Pete

Phil S1
Junior Poster

Post by Phil S1 »

Thanks for organising things Shaun, it looks like you have a good number in your group already. We generally try to limit group sizes to 10 to keep things manageable, if you were short on numbers then I'm sure we'd find another suitable car to make the numbers up anyway.

We now have over 100 cars booked on and still more than 4 months to go!!! Thanks to all those already signed up 👏 👏 👏

There’s a fantastic mix of cars as well, from Elites, Eclat, Europa, Elise, Exige, Esprit, Evora and fingers crossed a few Emiras too.

Don’t forget to add some raffle tickets when booking; all proceeds from the raffle and event as a whole go to the 'Rainbows Hospice for Young Children’. There really are lots of superb prizes.

We welcome ALL Lotus cars bearing the Lotus emblem, if you own a particularly interesting one then we would all love to see it.

Come and join us and meet friends old and new :)

Book now at https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/litpbooking/

Phil S1
Junior Poster

Post by Phil S1 »

We’re delighted to say we already have over 130 Lotus cars booked on to date with a fantastic array of models amongst them from an Eleven right through to the latest Emiras plus of course a good selection of wedges! This means, thanks to you, we have already secured over £2000 towards our chosen charity – The Rainbows Hospice for young people with life limiting conditions.

A HUGE WELL DONE TO ALL OF YOU!

Please tell your Lotus friends and share our facebook page – This is going to be the best Lotus in the Peak yet!

Book now at https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/litpbooking/

Phil S1
Junior Poster

Post by Phil S1 »

A BIG THANK YOU EVERYONE!

We have had our latest update and the Team are proud to announce car numbers are 50% higher this year than for any previous 'Lotus in the Peak' at this stage, with Lotus of all ages and types.

'Lotus in the Peak 2022’ will be by far the biggest and best yet. If you haven't already then please go to https://www.midlandslotus.co.uk/forum/litpbooking/ to book your place.
If you could also add some raffle tickets we would very much appreciate it and will ensure we have many fantastic prizes for you to win, with all proceeds from entrance fees and raffle tickets going to 'Rainbows' Hospice for children and young people, a very worthy cause.
This is the Lotus Premier Event of the year organised by the Lotus community for the Lotus Community

If you own a rare/historically significant/beautifully restored/remarkably original/racing/pre-restoration barn-find Lotus we would be especially grateful if you bring it along. Let's make this the very best event we can.

Note if you would like to attend and set up a club or trade stand you can - there's no fee – just send a pm to the organising team on MLOC:- either DeanB, Phil S1 or Elisemadray to make the arrangements.

Alan_M
Senior Poster
Model: Excel SE, Excel SA, Elan SE
Colour: Red, red, white

Post by Alan_M »

shaunw wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 22:03
Ok so we need to see how many cars we have for the run, we will nedd about 9-10 to make it work: so far I've got
Shaun
Richard
Jerry
Phil
Met blu
Kev
Pete ( in Stu's car?
all booked on the classic run

Apologies if I've missed a name or two. If I have or if you've booked and haven't shared that you have yet please add. Once I've got 8 or more names I'll liaise with MLOC

Shaun
I’ve also booked on the classic run. At the moment the booking is for my Elan M100, but hope by then I will be in an Excel.

Pete Boole
Senior Poster
Model: Elite
Colour: Monaco White
Year: 1974

Post by Pete Boole »

Nice one Alan!

Pete

MetBlue
Senior Poster
Model: Elite 74 & Excel 92 (SEish))