Now I'm semi retired and driving Mazda's version of the Elan, (MX5, of course), I'm seriously decluttering, so I'm weeding a few books out, anyone interested, or know a way of getting them onto Espritworld/Elan site.
Before they go to Ebay, Books are:
(1) Lotus Esprit- The Official Story. by Jeremy Wilton (ISBN 1-902351-24-X) £25 + P&P
(2) The Lotus book- Collectables. by William Taylor (ISBN 902351-01-0) £10 +P&P
(3) Lotus - Illustrated Motoring Legends by Roy Bacon (ISBN 1-85778-147-3) £7.50 +p & P
(4) Lotus Elan- The Complete Story (hardcover) £12 +P&P
(5) Lotus Elan- by Duncan Wherrett ISBN 1-85532-377 £7.50 +P&P
(6) SENNA- A Tribute by Ivan Rendall (no CN 2894) hardback £5 +P&P
Or make me an offer for the lot.
Eclat or Excel parts for sale.
Moderator: Board Moderators
1 post • Page 1 of 1