Ciao ciao Excel

General Elite, Eclat and Excel discussions.

Moderator: Board Moderators

rs blu
Regular Poster
Model: Excel se
Colour: monaco white
Year: 1988

Ciao ciao Excel

Post by rs blu »

Hi Guys, I haven't been writing for a long time, unfortunately things have changed a bit for me in the last two years. Last year I had to sell my Esprit SE but the saddest thing is that last week I sold my Excel SE after only five years. I think I will miss him very much, much more than the Esprit, luckily both cars sold very well, and found a great new home. The Excel went to an Italian Lotus collector who already has several lotus between which Esprit ,Exige,Europa and Elite and also wanted an Excel.
It was not a purely economic choice, but unfortunately sometimes things happen that have higher priorities.
My parents are very old now, my father is also sick, I will have to take care of many things that concern the family and so I had to make this sad decision.
However these words are to thank all of you, I wanted an Excel since I was 12, I have always considered it a beautiful car.
I managed to restore one, and it looked beautiful, in fact it was very much appreciated by the new owner.
But I did it thanks to this fantastic group of people who are you, so thanks to everyone who helped me, giving me advice and clarification, thanks to everyone who helped me, in short, thanks to everyone, I will continue to follow you and I hope to be able to buy back an Excel.
Ciao Roberto

Last edited by rs blu on Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:14, edited 1 time in total.

bash
Senior Poster
Model: Se, V8
Colour: white
Year: 1986

Re: Ciao ciao Excel

Post by bash »

Very nice to hear those comments dude, but sad that circumstances dictated your decision, I think most of us have had to take similar decisions in the past but family comes first. Keep the faith, I'm sure you will be back.

Bash
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

Pete Boole
Senior Poster
Model: Elite
Colour: Monaco White
Year: 1974

Post by Pete Boole »

Best wishes for the future. Thanks for your contribution to the forum! Hope to see you in an Excel again in the future :D

Pete

Hawaiis0
Senior Poster
Model: Excel SA (No 3); Elite 504
Colour: BRG; Dirty White
Year: 1986

Post by Hawaiis0 »

Ciao Roberto

see you in a few months when you realise the error :)
Nothing is fool proof. Fools are clever!

rs blu
Regular Poster
Model: Excel se
Colour: monaco white
Year: 1988

Post by rs blu »

Hawaiis0 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 18:01
Ciao Roberto

see you in a few months when you realise the error :)
I know it was a mistake ... unfortunately :(

barker_001
Senior Poster
Model: Excel SE
Colour: Calypso Red
Year: 1990

Post by barker_001 »

Sad to hear you have had to sell your cars Roberto, it has been a pleasure to have you on the forum. But once you're in the Excel "famiglia", you're in it forever! Hope to see you back in an Excel in the future... :)
Bryan

1990 Excel SE

"Look, there's a Ferrari..."